I love Nuffnang!

I love Nuffnang!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

ISUOG part??

Now, I am in the middle of Changi Airport waiting formy boarding time. Really can't wait to see my baby and husband after 4 days being apart of them. Isuog gives me so many new knowledge in ultrasound which made me very very grateful for what Im doing right now. It's worth the money I'd spent on this course and of cpurse can't thank enough to my boss and colleuge for their help. My big Boss Prof Dr Mohd Jamil had helpme with the fees and my 'small' boss help me with the meals and fare and my collegue aso help me with the meals and fare. Kind of 'segan' with all those help. I vowed that I will work harder and learn harder so that I will improve my skills to showhowmuch I appreciate their help. Too much help that I can't thank enough....my bording time is 8.40pm and i should go now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...