I love Nuffnang!

I love Nuffnang!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Advanced Level Obstetrics Ultrasound Course 2010

An advanced level ultrasound course will be held in Hospital Ipoh as usual. It will covers on prenatal diagnosis of common fetal anomalies. This course only cost us rm125 for paramedics/ sonographers. so I think I may try my luck applying the sponsorship from my HR. hopefully I'll be approved since last year i already went the same course. But for me attending a training or a course even it's the same course is to refresh my knowledge and enhance my skills.

As for those who are interested in attending the course can directly call
PPP Ghani/ Dr Japaraj: 05 5222480
or email: japaraj@hotmail.com

6 comments:

Mamaafzal said...

please leave your comment and email..

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm interested in sonography and planning to pursue a sonography at vision college. Do u mind tellin me what's the starting pay for this job? Thanks you.

may anne
mayanne_08@hotmail.com

Mamaafzal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mamaafzal said...

im not sure about the provate hospital's rate. in my workplace we stick to gov's salary. the diploma holder will get the U29 salary and for the degree holder is C41 salary. I have a friend who used to work in private sec and the starting salary is below rm2500..that's what he told me...:o)

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

Thee said...

Hi,
I am also planning to enroll for postgraduate diploma in vision college for ultrasonic.Basically I am holding degree in medicine(from unrecognized college) so I am not able to practice medicine.
In order to explore other medical field I am opting for this course. Is there any organization you need to register your diploma to practice as Sonographer?
Vision college is saying since I am Medicine degree holder and it fulfill the entry requirement for this course even though my degree is not recognized (in MMC)

anybody have any advice?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...