I love Nuffnang!

I love Nuffnang!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

World Cup 2010

Congratulations Spain for their best performance. They really did a good job and deserve the title. Since Spain is the World Champion I could see almost everybody were wearing spain's red jersey. Maybe they were so excited with the winning of their favourite team. I'm not a huge fan of football but, I did watch some games with my hubby. It was nice to have something to do with your soulmate. He was a football player back in our school days. So, sharing his interest made us a better couple each and everyday. During the World Cup month, we were talking and discussing everything about football. Which was not a hard thing for me because back in 2002 World Cup when I was working as a waitress in Restoran Rasa Utara, I read and watched almost every game ( at that time the games were aired on RTM's tv) just to make sure every customer who came to dine in our restaurant can get all the answers they wanted to know esp 'who's leading?', 'who's scored the goal?', and etc. By answering their question, I felt so happy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...