I love Nuffnang!

I love Nuffnang!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Still lot of things to be settled....

After 3 days holiday, my body still aches here and there. Too many things to be done, yet too little space and time to do everything that i should do. I'd just spent my 'cuti wilayah' just to renew my passport which is not overdue yet but it is going to be overdued on the day i should be in Singapore. Meaning, i still have to renew on the very busiest day which is yesterday. My husband and my baby boy had spent the rest of the day sleeping in our national car in car park because waiting for me is just a boring thing for my energetic baby and tiring for my lovely supportive husband to make sure our son in his sight. It took me 3 hours just to q up in a loooooong line to use the kiosk which is said to be convenient. Which boils up my temper when it jammed because of overworked!Arghhh! But the Immigration personel managed to work it up. Thanks to them! Very-very much! To see so many people got rejected due to some technical problems really made me shivers caise i don't want to q up anymore for manual procedures. It was way too tiring! Duh! But Alhamdulillah, everything went fine until I decided to have lunch in Secret Recipe which we didn't find it any in Bangi after driving around for about 1 hour searching for it. So, it was Mc D again within 3 days...Not a good eating habits, I know! Then we rushed back to the Office to collect my passport and it took me 1 hour to wait for 40 peolpe in front me to collect theirs. Finally, at 4.15pm, I managed to get my new passport. Alhamdulillah. I quickly went to the prking lot and saw may husband and my baby both were in a deep sleep regardless the heat outside. Thank God for a good air condition system in our National Car! We headed back with 'mission accomplished mode' but at that point of time, I actually forgot about my baby's routine check up....well, it never end...responsibility goes on and on....they're never ends......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...