I love Nuffnang!

I love Nuffnang!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Job is Jos, Family still comes first!

It is good to learn something new although you have to go back and open up books to read.
What I learn from this, Every opportunity has it own price.
In my case, I got a good opportunity to always learn something new whitout have to pay a cent for it.
But, at the same time I have to sacrifice my time with my family.
Thank god I have a very understanding and supportive husband.
He take care of everything untuil I get home and I wil take care the rest.
That what makes me more appreciate of what I have now.
Thanks to him to always be there to help me and thanks to my son too for always understand and mature at 2 years of age, he wouldn't throw a tantrum when he is with his father while I'm working.
Glad to have you guys in my life and I will do my best to keep you by my side all my life

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...