I love Nuffnang!

Click here for more detail!

I love Nuffnang!

Ubat Bebas Resdung

Ubat Bebas Resdung
Penyelesaian Organik Dalam Masa 3 Hari

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Eid Mubarak!

To all my muslim readers, I wish you all Happy Hari Raya (Eid Mubarak!). I'll be celebrating this joyous day with my In-Laws. I'll be going back to my hometown on the 2nd day. May all happiness and barkah be with all of us! Hoping that this eid will bring us a better day, better life, better future. To all readers regardless religions and races, Hoping that we will live in peace forever. :o)

5 comments:

Shannice said...

Happy Rayaaaaa =)

LiFe KaMi said...

Selamat hari raya kami ucapkan kepada akak sefamily..
Semoga berbahagia beraya bersama keluarga..

kakngah said...

selamat hari raya aidilfitri
drv carefully k..

aku_gayahspears said...

wah2.. camat ari ray (^_~)

belalang hijau said...

selamat hari raya kpd owner blog...
hee...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...