I love Nuffnang!

I love Nuffnang!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

O&G Nite I Like!!

Last nite was a huge blast. So glad that almost everyone were putting their best effort in finding a unique costume. Although not everyone were following the theme but at least they come up with something different. The food is way better than last year. We had chinese dinner with 8 course starting with cold platter for appetiser. then, we had roasted chicken, butter prawn, mushroom and brocolli, fried seabass, glutionous fried rice, crab soup and for dessert we had laici kang with lotus and red bean pastri. Even my son enjoyed the food so much. I couldn't barely sit after eating so much good food. The performance from all the team of doctors and nurses and attendants were very hillarious. Made my husband laugh so loud. (My husband is a serious type of man..it's hard to crack a joke in front of him). The lucky number gifts were not much maybe they didn't get enough sponsors from the supplier. But overall the dinner was 4 stars! What made me so happy is that my son was so happy running here and there in the banquet hall. Never once he throw tantrum and that made me so happy last nite.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...