I love Nuffnang!

I love Nuffnang!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Final Year Medical student exams....

This week, I was involved with the student's exam. Just as a person in-charge for the short cases exam. This year, they change to a new format which is manned OSCE. Thank God they come up with this brilliant idea. before, I was busy like nobody bussiness. Running here and there to make sure the patients' list is always updated. At the end of the day, i was too tired. But the new format really helps a lot! I don't need to running and rushing anymore. It is much much better and smooth and peacefull.... All I have to do, is to make sure that they are all in their place and just be there if any department need my help. But so far, we managed smoothly. So, i wish all the students the very best of luck! You all are the new generation of medical doctors we hope to help the nation.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...