I love Nuffnang!

I love Nuffnang!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Working As A Sonographer in Malaysia

I'm a sonographer in government hospital and i've been doing this for almost 4 years now. I'm happy to be granted this job. Actually i'm a degree holder in Genetics but, since here in Malaysia, we have problems in getting a suitable job, so i'd secured this with my friend's help. I was trained by a 20-over-years sonographer and now I am, enjoying every little bits of sonography. I was thinking about making it big. Take courses and diplomas and doing my own research on my particular passion. I want to dig every single knowledge from this job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May i know how to get into the government hospital?

Wish to hear from you. Thanks & Great Days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...