I love Nuffnang!

I love Nuffnang!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

WelcomeTo Our Fetomaternal Centre...

Last Friday, we have a good new. The department is giving us a new staff. So, that means our burdens can be share with the new sonographer. Since she is new and we have just a few cases that day, I spent my evening call to explain to her how our work flow is. Actually, for some people they think working as a sonographer in the government hospital might be a little stressful. Yes, if we look at the workloads we have everyday and we have to plan our courses and leaves really careful so that it doesn't jeopardise others. I could see in her eyes that she may face a real hard time to do this job. So, I told her the best and the worst scenarios that possibly may happens so that she will face it calmly. Whatever it is, when she finds the fun of doing this job she will be so happy to be chosen as one of our sonographer. So, I welcome her to our centre and hoping that she will do her best to keep up with the responsibility in helping the nations. :o)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...