I love Nuffnang!

I love Nuffnang!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Apple Mackbook Air- My wish list!

If only I can afford this! This is really a great tool! seriously. I fell in love at the first sight when I first saw this on Dr Patrick Chia's table. I was in FMGC when he called my friend to show his brand new lappy. I wasn't aware that my jaw dropped for few seconds when I saw it! If only I can have this! But I've just bought a brand new lappy but just from Hp not Apple. maybe one day...The resolution is very high and you can see the screen is sharp (like what they say crisp and vibrant-well, it does!).The only thing is, It is so thin that it don't have a DVD writer which is very important for me...Woop!

18 comments:

ayd said...

yep2. i also want mackbook so much.that is one of my wishlist too after graduation~

fathiah said...

macbook wow... mmg terbaek la.. huhuu.. idaman kalbu :)

Mamaafzal said...

rm3000 plus! still have to consider about diapers, milk, my son's edu fund...and my loans...huhu...

Teroris Cinta said...

hey please add my ym, i can help you to edit your blog...please...your blog fery nice......

Unknown said...

Mcbook? serius sy baru tahu..huhu kunonya...

Blog Eazy Izzuddin said...

my wish list tooo
ipod touch da de
next macbook air
so slim

ummiprincesses said...

heheee....ni bole add dlm wishlist ummi ni.bole kite explore sama2..

Mamaafzal said...

teroris cinta: tqvm! will do...tunggu....

Mamaafzal said...

shaheila: memang kuno..heheh gurau jek...

Mamaafzal said...

eazy: setakat ni, i just have an ipod shuffle which is more like a white elephant since dah guna smartphone

Mamaafzal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mamaafzal said...

ummiprincess: akak, i'm very sure u can get one ...jgn lupa beli utk saya satu k?hehe

hans said...

haih
bilalah merasa ada satu macbook nih
dengki tgok kawan2 dah ada

P/S : Misteri Danella : "Danella Cakap Dengan Siapa?"

Izuan Kunang-Kunang said...

I would love to have one. Very slim and handy, but need external DVD. So far, I still proud with my MacBook Pro. Anyway, how's working life? Do you enjoy working as application??

ummiprincesses said...

mama...hua hua hua...insya allah ada duit lebih bole le ummi belikan 1 utk mama. heheee...doa-doa la...:D

Mamaafzal said...

hans: takpe kita sesama doa hopefully dpt le..hehe

Mamaafzal said...

izuan kunang2:wahh...guna macbook pro le cek abang kiter (abang ker...? opps...adik...hehe).kat london musti murahkan? beli satu la kt saya..:o)
kerja so far ok, cume rindu sgt nak buat scan...hwwaaa!

Mamaafzal said...

ummi: saya doakan pat ploh kali every nite...insyaAllah...:o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...