I love Nuffnang!

I love Nuffnang!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Entrapment...

I'd just finished doing my details scan when I was trapped in the elevator. It took about 5 minutes for me to noticed that I was trapped in it. I thought someone is just fooling around with the elevator. But, when it went up and down  faster and faster continously, my heart began to pumping real fast. Maybe as fast as the elevator..My knee felt weak and I almost panicked! Suddenly my genius side took over my body and I press the button and tell the operator what is going on. It still didn't stop until I guess 10 minutes, the doors were opened and I quickly rushed out. I was as pale as Edward Cullen at that time. But thank God I'm still in one piece. Alhamdulillah~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...