I love Nuffnang!

I love Nuffnang!

Friday, February 5, 2010

ISUOG Congress In Singapore.-Part 2

Yesterday, I had spent the rest evening just to book a nice and affordable room in Sentosa Island. The rates in Sentosa is way too pricey. But still, I managed to get a good room for about RM300 per night for two. Isn't it great?? It's Siloso Beach Resort. Nearby the Universal Studio which been said to be opened sometime in March.The congress will be held in Capella Singapore. A 5 star hotel. Very expensive... I hope i can manage the transportation to and fro for the congress. Very hoping for the best luck! The fee is S$300 for sonographer. So, it's quite cheap for oversea course/ congress. The flight ticket is just RM183. So, everything prepared. Just waiting in patient for the 14th April. Hmm, I am so excited everytime I got a chance to attend any course or congress in ultrasound. I am so passionate about ultrasound and will always hungry for new knowledge...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...