I love Nuffnang!

I love Nuffnang!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Jokes of the day....

This morning, I had performed an ultrasound on a pregnant patient who is a foreigner. I thought she understand Malay. So, I asked her in Malay how many weeks her pregnancy is. She just kept silent and when i explained everything during the ultrasound, she asked me in English. "Why? You no speak English, I don't understand." I said "I'm sorry?" She repeated again. "Why? You no speak English." "Ow,ok nevermind." I said and asking in English while turning to his husband hoping that he would understand what I was trying to ask her."How many weeks is she and when is her due date?" Guess what he answered??? " I don't know the gender if it's a boy or a girl." Duh, I turn to the monitor and observed everything i could and tell them their baby is ok and it's a girl. Thank you....

The moral is, IF you really want to be a sonographer, ask yourself IF you are a very patient person as the situation above is only a small problem we will face and the challenges are more than that for you to face and deal with.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...