I love Nuffnang!

I love Nuffnang!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ISUOG Congress In Singapore.

Yesterday, my friend told me to fill a form for a Congress. It will be held in Singapore. Actually Im not in a good financial state since a lot of things to settle down after buying a house ( just a small one actually). But, since my Head of Unit said that we can get cheaper fee if we register in group, then I think why shouldn't I? There goes my credit card for S$300. I told my husband about this before. Afzal is 1 year and 8 months by the time i'll be going there. Just for 3 days and he'll be okay. Btw, my MIL would be so much glad to have her fav grandson to stay with her for a weekend. I'm so excited now, knowing that it is still a long way to go. It is on April! and this is going to be my very first oversea course for me. Wish me all the best!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...