I love Nuffnang!

I love Nuffnang!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Oral Surgery....18-20th may 2010

Today, i'm going to have a nice rest at home after 3 days in ward to recuperate myself (but staying in the Ward Warga is a bless too..they are all very kind to me and I really appreciate that..:o)). I had a complication with my teeth. Too small jaw for big teeth that's what the dentist said. So they (teeth) came out pretty messy and made me suffer with ulcers, bleeding gum etc for almost every month. I really can't take it anymore..My mouth start to have bad breath and all. So I decided to go to PPUKM's Maxillofacial and Orthodontic KCKL. So here I am today. Can only consume cold drinks and porridge for a while.So, In a mean time, I wouldn't be able to update my blogs for a while. But I'll be back pretty soon. bye!

p/s: I'm in my office rite now and i've got to go back to the ward.  They may be looking for me..hehehe..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...