I love Nuffnang!

I love Nuffnang!

Friday, April 23, 2010

ISUOG Part6

On the second day of the course, on Friday, I was too dehydrated to focus on what they were teaching in front. I spent almost the whole morning sleeping. At the tea break, i took as many mint as I can and also the mineral water to refresh myself and thank God it worked very well on me. So, despite wasting the morning lectures, I started to focus on what they were teaching in the afternoon and evening until the end of the day, we went for souvenir hunting!!! Not much to buy with only S$100 cash in hand. So, I just bought cheap souvenirs for my family esp my little baby and big baby... At 10.30pm, I went to bed to recuperate myself and prepare myself for the last day tomorrow hoping that I will not sleep in lecture anymore....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...