I love Nuffnang!

I love Nuffnang!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

pening.....

once again i've been harassing by those %$^$%*&^ people who love to find other people weaknesses. will u be smiling if those people are actually who never do anything to even feed themselves...they just crying wolf at people who are actually trying real hard to back up the sources which nearly negative. I really had enough of this. I can yell at them, i can even laugh at them...for some reason why i didnt do this because i love my dignity, love my pride...i'd work this hard to put myself at this level and i dont think i should put myself below them or at the same level of them. i dont know why are these people are so dumb and ignorant to differentiate bad or good. Everything i've done to help are just rubbish to them. All they ever not forget are the bad thing which is not by me, by someone else but they relate it to me...out of nowhere this free amah came to rescue and support this people to curse me at my back. I can't face them anymore longer. But who would listen to my cry?? it's not that i'm guilty that i cannot face them...it's just that i lost my faith in them..i dont anyone anymore....that makes me more furious that i cant even tell anybody..even if i try, they wouldnt understand....the problem is so over the normal level which whoever at my place would go nuts. i would have go crazy if there is no afzal. Thank God Afzal is always with me. i hope i can go away from these thing and live my life without any sicken things happen in front of me...not anymore....i've been hurt too much....they're too much to handle but i will survive for the sake of my son...mama loves u so much and i would never let go the chances to be by ur side all ur life....all my life....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...